Use SEO + Content Marketing to get traffic from a variety of sources, not just search engines. SEO + Content Marketing will help you;
- Increase your Search Engine visibility and traffic
- Improve your branding
- Increase your traffic from Social Media
- Improve your Conversions
- Increase the chance that people will come back to your website and tell their friends
How Search Engines Work
Search engines consider two main aspects to determine if and where your website should rank for a particular search query;
- Website Relevancy (if) – is your website relevant to the search query?
- Website Authority & Quality (where) – how does the quality and authority of your website compare with that of the other websites that are also relevant for the search query?
Your website’s relevancy is determined by analysing whether the keywords in the search query appear on your website and, if so, how prominent they are. For example, if the keyword/s appear in the title of your page, your website will be considered more relevant than if they appeared towards the bottom of a deeper page.
Your website’s authority and quality are more difficult to determine. The search engines look at a range of different factors, particularly the number and quality of incoming links and the amount of social shares your content has.
Our SEO Process
Essentially, search engines are trying to return the best websites when someone makes a search. With this in mind, there are two ways to approach SEO;
- Make your website the best (or one of the best)
- Trick the search engines into thinking your website is the best
We recommend taking the first approach because it is a long term strategy which will improve your branding, conversions, social media marketing and referrals as well as your SEO. The second approach will yield faster results but there are risks associated with it which make it a hard strategy to build a long term business on. However, there are some situations – such as in highly competitive markets – where the second approach is a good strategy to use.
Our SEO process contains two main parts;
- Website Optimisation (improves your website’s relevancy)
- Content Creation & Promotion (improves your website’s authority and quality)
Website Optimisation involves keywords research where we determine which keywords are best to target on your website. Then we make recommendations for how those keywords should be incorporated into your website.
Content Creation involves creating useful and interesting content that improves your website’s quality and increases the chances of people linking to it and sharing your pages on social media. In addition, the more content you add to your website, the more keywords your website will contain and therefore, the more search queries for which you have the chance to be relevant.
Content Promotion involves reaching out to industry influencers and others in your target market and encouraging them to read, link to and share your content.
Call (08) 8121 8122 for a Free Consultation
or fill in your details below and we’ll contact you