Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is one of the most effective ways to generate leads for your small business. When a potential customer searches for your solution on Google, you want your website to be right there for them to visit.
We will customise a strategy and package to suit your business and goals. Contact us with any questions or to request a quote.
The exact strategy we use for your website will depend on the current state of your website, your market and what your competitors are doing but the basic parts are usually the same;
- Make sure your website is optimised for appropriate keywords (if not we’ll do our Website Optimisation report before starting on your monthly SEO)
- Make sure your Google My Business page and local citations are properly set up (if you are a local business). If not then we’ll set those up for you before starting the ongoing SEO
- Make sure your website has enough content to cover all of the relevant topics your target customers might be researching in the lead up to making a purchase decision
- Build high quality and relevant links to your website to increase your rankings
Our monthly reports include the month to month traffic coming to your website from search engines and the number of conversions resulting from that traffic.
Our Key Performance Indicator (KPI) is organic search engine traffic and resulting leads and sales from that traffic. You should expect to see a steady increase in organic search engine traffic to your website starting 4 -6 months into the campaign (8 – 12 months in particularly competitive markets). Please note;
- High quality Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) takes time and is an investment for the long term
- Results will vary by market, particularly the level of competition for your target keywords
- You should expect to see results in 4 -6 months in most markets, or 8 – 12 months in particularly competitive markets
Requirements (what we need from you)
- A place on your website where we (or you or your web developer) can put any new content we create. We think a ‘blog’ or ‘resources’ section works best.
- You need to have Google Analytics added to your website and we need an admin account so we can compile your monthly website performance reports.
- Some information about your website including the keywords you are trying to target on each page and who your competitors are.
We’ll send you a list of questions when you start with us which will give us all the information we need.
If you have any other questions, please contact us.