Website Optimisation Report & Activities
‘Website Optimisation’ is a one time process that we do as a first step for all new clients. This is an essential part of SEO as it lays the proper foundation required to build a successful SEO strategy. The process includes;
- Keyword Research – determining which keywords and phrases are most relevant to your products and services and have the highest search volume then selecting which ones would be best for you to target
- Keyword Optimisation Recommendations – making recommendations for how your target keywords should be incorporated into your website so that search engines understand them correctly
- Technical Recommendations – making recommendations for how your website should be altered to allow search engines to correctly crawl, understand and index the pages
- Other Recommendations & Actions – additional recommendations and actions related to other aspects of your SEO and usability e.g. setting up and optimising your Google My Business Page & Google Search Console
The recommendations will be delivered in a report which will then need to be implemented by your web developer. We will be available to give advice to aid implementation if required.
We can do a Website Optimisation report as a standalone service for businesses that want to get the most out of their website without committing to ongoing SEO. If you purchase one of our Ongoing SEO packages we’ll first check if your website needs optimising before we begin and if it does we’ll do the Website Optimisation report and activities first before starting on your monthly campaign.
For most small business websites the cost will be $600. If you have a large website or one with complex features then the cost could be higher. Contact us for an exact quote.
Google My Business Page Services
Your Google My Business (GMB) page is very important for local businesses as it verifies to Google that your business really is local and gives them all the information they need to include you in the local search results.
The GMB setup and correction services are included in the Website Optimisation service, but if you’d like to purchase them separately the costs are as follows.
Page setup: $70 (images, information and descriptions need to be provided by you)
Page address change: $30
Fixing incorrect or unverified address: $100
Citation Building Services
Citations are essentially mentions of your business information on the web, usually in local business directories. To give your Google My Business page the best chance of ranking, its important that you have at least 20 – 40 citations. If you have some existing citations that have incorrect information, its also important to make sure those are corrected.
Our citation building services aren’t included in the Website Optimisation Report and activities but they are included in our Ongoing SEO packages. You can also purchase them individually.
20 New citations: $95
Audit and correct up to 20 of your existing citations: $95
Website Optimisation Report & Activities
Once the recommendations are implemented and the activities completed, this will give you maximum leverage of your website and existing online authority. In order to improve your online authority, you need to engage in Ongoing SEO.
Google My Business Page Setup & Citation Building & Corrections
This will give you the best chance to rank in Google’s local search results given your current online authority. In order to improve your online authority, you need to engage in Ongoing SEO.
Requirements (what we need from you)
- We’ll send you a list of questions asking about your business, website and market which we’ll need back to get started on your report.
- A web developer or appropriate in house person who can implement our recommendations. If you don’t have one then we can recommend one to you.
- Access to your existing Google My Business, Google Analytics, Google Search Console accounts if you have them.
- Business information, photos/images and business descriptions for your Google My Business page (many of these things we can get from your website)
Our invoice will be issued after the report has been completed. Payment terms of 14 days.
How to Order
Contact us to make an order.
Will get back to you within 1 business day to get started.
If you have any other questions, please contact us.